Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Music and Books

Books
I love to read.There is just something about it that I seem to love.
I really like to read fiction,mystery, or action. Mostly Action and Fiction, because
there is always something interesting on every page.
Sometimes I like to read mystery,but not scary mysteries. 

Good Books
Girl Online On tour by: Zoe Sugg
Paper towns by: John Green
The dirt diary series by: Anna Staniszewski
A work in Progress by: Conner Franta
Out of my mind by: Sharon M Opraper
When you reach me by: Rebecca Stead

Music
I also love music. I love the beats, there voices, the message...really EVERYTHING.
Music helps me relax.
Music helps be stay happy.
Music is like a book but BETTER.
Music is like a book because it has a story behind the lyrics.
MUSIC.

Songs I like
Hello by: Adele 
Sorry by: Justin Bebier 
Talk me down by: Troye Sivan
Fools by: Troye Sivan
DKLA by: Troye Sivan
Different Colors by: Walk the moon
Like I'm gonna loose you by: Megan Trainer
Can't sleep love by: Pentatonix

                                               Thanks for reading,
                                                          Bye
                                                                     .....Offline xxx.....


No comments:

Post a Comment