Thursday, November 5, 2015

Classic

I am normally not the kind of person
who really enjoys classic music.
I not the kind of person who listens to Beethoven's music on repeat.
But lately I have really been enjoys his amazing talent of music.
As I am writing this I am listening to the Best of Beethoven.
And I can't hep but image amazing ballerinas dancing around
the stage to Beethoven's music.
It is just amazing.
Call me a crazy person or an old soul all
you want but it is just truly amazing.
Link to music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-fFHeTX70Q

Really he is just so extraordinary.
I love the way you can just close your eyes and relax to the 
lovely sound of music.
I know he is dead and mostly just old people
listen to it.
But again I really just love it.

                                             Thanks for reading,
                                                       Bye
                                                                     .....Offline xxx.....

No comments:

Post a Comment