Saturday, October 31, 2015

PHOTOGRAPHY
I love photography. Photography is kinda like my life. I love taking photos,as you may see on my Instagram. I love taking photos of beautiful architect,or amazing objects .And if you reed my first blog post you would know that I really want to be a photography when I grow up.
Instagram: rxminriddlx
Now here are the photos.

Fall decor
This is the cutest little glass pumpkin.
I got it from the dollar store, and it is kinda  amazing.
Here are some cute fake flowers and some leaves in a glass mason jar.

Random
I love my Converse.
 Yellow rubrics.
Alarm Clock,Glasses,and Girl Online.
More of my Converse.

                                      Thanks for reading,
                                                  Bye
                                                                .....Offline xxx.....

No comments:

Post a Comment